*Manager - Implementation
||Kansas City, MO
||Skilled - Managerial
The Manager, Implementation manages a team of staff and ensures all technology implementations are effectively installed and operational in partnership with organizational leaders. They provide strategic planning for technology and automation needs, taking a lead role in developing strategies that align with departmental goals, and building a strong effective team. In addition, the Manager, Implementation has specific responsibility for the leadership and development of the tools, methodologies, standards and procedures used within the PMO organization.
- Drives IT projects and ensure outcomes are met to include leadership engagement, planning and hiring, implementation strategy, and ongoing operational planning.
- Defines and ensures that implementation protocols, policies, procedures and quality metrics are enforced.
- Ensures a transparent transition to support teams including keeping key stakeholders informed and developing a defined plan to manage expectations.
- Provides day to day management of staff including hiring, terminating, defining goals, and evaluating performance, and to ensure staff is meeting and exceeding deliverables.
- Manages a working relationship with management team and staff, collaborating on the resolution of issues, department goals and objectives.
- Manages the activities of the staff to create and nurture constituent relationships with emphasis on consistent, superior service to build productive partnerships.
- Develops quality metrics to assess the overall success of the implementation teams with routine reporting to senior leadership.
- Establishes delivery dates on all assigned projects, monitoring the progress of each, and maintaining effective progress reporting to leaders, stakeholders, and team members.
- Maintains and monitors the use of the project management methodology ensuring that common practices among projects are effective and efficient.
- Promotes staff development and growth by providing guidance on development plans and recommending training opportunities for each staff member
- Maintains personal professional development.
- Ability to quickly adapt to advancing technologies and procedural changes
- Identify, resolve, and/or escalate implementations issues according to procedural documentation and training
- Creative problem-solving to identify the source of problems
- Through client consultation, realize growth opportunities for client environments.
- Provide and obtain timely updates to/from relevant parties (internal and external)
- Minimum of four years within a hosting provider environment.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and writing skills for executive communications, proposals and project reporting.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain good working relationships and to interact positively and productively with teams across organizational lines, including administrative and executive staff.
- Experience working in a fast paced dynamic environment where organization, analytical, and time management skills were essential.
- Other duties as assigned
Education / Experience
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent education in related fields / or 3 years’ experience in related field
- 4+ years’ experience working in IT Service Provider industry at enterprise level
- ITIL Foundation Training and/or Certification preferred