Whether you're choosing a fully isolated cloud solution or sharing resources, Layered Tech offers a flexible, customizable cloud platform that meets your most pressing needs. Protect customers' valuable data. Respond to rapid changes in demand. And prepare for whatever may come your way — all with eBusiness Cloud Solutions from Layered Tech.
Compliance isn't a steady state. It's an active effort. So at Layered Tech, we don't just enable compliance - we manage it. We're the first managed hosting provider to offer a compliance guarantee. If you select our compliance services (such as PCI-DSS or HIPAA), we guarantee that you'll pass every audit or assessment sanctioned by the relevant industry or regulatory entity.
- Proactive. We were the first hosting provider in the world to meet VISA CISP security standards.
- Trusted. Three major credit cards give us direct connectivity into their networks.
- Engaged. We've established close relationships with a wide network of Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs), and we're active participants in the PCI Security Standards Council.
Whether you're at high season or at high noon, you want to be able to quickly respond to peak loads and seasonal traffic without over-building your application resources. Layered Tech helps you add resources on demand to ensure the best possible user experience.
- Optimized applications. It's been reported that a one-second reduction in application responsiveness or page load delay equals a 16% reduction in end-user satisfaction (source: Aberdeen Group). We help you avoid such reductions by giving you the flexibility to respond to unforeseen "bursts" in either transaction volumes or traffic.
- Business agility. Your competitors are moving fast. You need to move faster. When you need to upgrade your web apps or roll out a last-minute promotion, you need the resources to rapidly deploy additional compute resources. With our cloud solutions, you can cloud burst to gain extra resources when needed.
- Brand protection. The performance of your applications reflects directly on the reputation of your company. One study shows that more than 75% of online consumers will leave for a competitor's site rather than suffer a delay.1 You don't need to protect it alone. Trust Layered Tech's expertise and resources to help maintain your application responsiveness and your customers' devotion.
High Availability & Disaster Recovery
Whether a disaster is natural or man-made, it's seldom predictable. And the cost of downtime, for whatever reason, can be astronomical: anywhere from $60,000 per hour (for many business applications) to more than $6 million per hour (for brokerage operations).2 You need to have the plans and the resources in place to keep those costs to a minimum — and keep yourself in business.
- Dependable. Our fully redundant enterprise-class infrastructure includes automated failover and offsite data replication.
- Affordable. Cost-effective fractional resources and streamlined failover processes not only improve business continuity, but also reduce the expense of maintaining your own disaster recovery resources.
- Robust. We provide a wide range of technologies to ensure that you are protected and can recover from a site outage, including mirroring, site recovery manager, global load balancing, offsite backup, and customizable runbook policies.
Once you've sold your services to a new customer, you need to rapidly scale your infrastructure capacity — both in terms of compute power and storage — to accommodate the increased business. On the other hand, if you lose a customer, you don't want to be paying for excess infrastructure when you're not going to be using it.
- Flexible. The Layered Tech Cloud Director portal lets you rapidly provision, scale and create trial environments or demo sites without long-term commitment.
- Dedicated. Our private clouds allow rapid provisioning and scaling within the boundaries of a dedicated environment.
Test & Development
Any company that develops software understands how the cyclical nature of the process requires infrastructure changes over the course of the lifecycle. Thus, systems provisioned for testing and development are vastly underutilized much of the time. And when you try to share these resources across different time zones, it turns into an extraordinarily complex task. It's not worth spending millions of dollars on hardware and personnel resources to maintain and manage these servers—especially when they're sitting idle.
- Production cloud. Test-run your cloud environment before deployment, and easily transition to production in the Layered Tech cloud without building a networking model and security elements.
- Seamless migration. We help you migrate application tiers with network isolation of VLANs and firewalls, making migration to production quicker and easier.
- Faster development. Our optional application performance monitoring (APM) and load test capabilities further accelerate application development and testing.
Chat online with an account manager, or call 855-623-8329 now.