Layered Tech works with the industry’s finest technology providers, and our people maintain the certified expertise to deploy that technology most effectively.
PCI DSS Certification - Validated Service Provider
Layered Tech was the first managed service provider in the world to obtain certification from Visa for their Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) for compliance and physical security. Since 2005, Layered Tech has successfully completed the rigorous annual revalidation process required to maintain our status on Visa's prestigious Global List of Compliant Service Providers.
SSAE 16 Type II Audit
Layered Tech undergoes a SSAE 16 Type II (formerly SAS 70) examination every year. The SSAE 16 Type 2 audit provides independent third-party verification by a licensed CPA firm as to whether our control activities were suitably designed to meet specified control objectives and were in place and operating effectively over a six month period. Our clients may opt to use our SSAE 16 Type 2 report as a substitute for performing first hand testing in conjunction with financial statement preparation or Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. Doing so creates a strong sense of trust and offers peace of mind to our clients, and reflects Layered Tech's ongoing commitment to excellence in service delivery.
Layered Tech Partners
Microsoft (Gold Certified)
Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. Microsoft software is in use throughout Layered Tech. www.microsoft.com
VMware offers a wide range of award-winning virtualization products, from software for virtualizing desktops and servers to comprehensive enterprise-class platforms for optimizing datacenters and IT infrastructure. www.vmware.com
Cisco Systems provides us with the Layer 3, Layer 2 and LAN routing equipment. You can learn more about Cisco Systems' products and services at: www.cisco.com
CA Technologies is the leading innovator of cloud computing technology and utility computing services, simplifying the deployment and scaling of online applications. CA offers AppLogic™, which allows IT professionals to develop and deploy online applications in minutes instead of weeks, using only a browser to manage and scale on demand fully distributed systems and deliver security and business continuity for all applications, while fully controlling their cloud computing environment.
Dell delivers high-value industry-standards solutions that help maximize business flexibility and optimize ROI. Dell is committed to the promotion, adoption and interoperability of industry-based standards. Simplicity, Value and Power: Key Tenets to Dell's Direct Model visit: www.dell.com
Level 3's Content Delivery Network (CDN) solution combines the advantages of an industry-leading Internet backbone with a sophisticated, proven content delivery platform. It provides high-performance, highly scalable services and quick, reliable delivery of high-quality content and large file libraries to audiences across the globe. www.level3.com
Layered Tech deploys the best in enterprise-grade, brand-name server hardware from Dell and HP. We partner with industry leaders like Cisco Systems, Internap, Microsoft and VMware. Our data centers are staffed 24/7/365 with expert technicians who hold multiple certifications from Cisco, Microsoft, UCSE and VMware.
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- CompTIA Security+
- Digium Certified Asterisk Administrator (dCAA)
- Digium Certified Asterisk Professional (dCAP)
- Linux Professional Institute Certification (LPIC)
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician (MCDST)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional - Windows 2008 (MCITP 2008)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Network Professional (MCNPS)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Technician (MCT)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator (NCDA)
- Oracle Certified Associate, Oracle Solaris 10 Operating System (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL5.0 Database Administrator (OCP)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Unified Communication for System Engineers (UCSE)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- VMware Sales Professional (VSP)
- VMware Technical Sales Professional (VTSP 4)
Chat online with an account manager, or call 888-952-4888 now.